(Image credit: AdobeStock/Nattakorn)
The following talks are scheduled for the afternoon sessions of the Angiogenesis conference.
12:30 pm: Visual Function Testing and Complement Inhibition for the Treatment of GA
- Comparability of Functional Retinal Testing Across Devices in AMD Patients and Normal Controls;
- Functional Endpoints in Geographic Atrophy: An Analysis from the Chroma and Spectri Clinical Trials;
- The Use of High Density Focal Photopic Microperimetry to Follow Response to Anti-Complement Therapy in Patients with Geographic Atrophy;
- AI in GA: How to Screen, Identify and Monitor Patients in the Real-World; 2-year Expanded Efficacy Data from the GATHER 2 Trial;
- Safety Findings from the GATHER Program Including 2-year Results from the GATHER2 Trial;
- Functional Consequences of Avacincaptad Treatment in the GATHER Trials;
- Hypertransmission Defects and Ellipsoid Zone Integrity Dynamics in the GATHER Clinical Trials;
- Does Initial GA Growth Rate Predict GA Lesion Growth Rate and Response to Therapy at 2 years: 2-year Follow-up Data from GATHER 2;
- Update on Clinical Studies with Pegcetacoplan; Functional Benefits with Pegcetacoplan;
- An Anchored-Matching Adjusted Indirect Comparison of the Phase 3 Trials for GA: Pegcatacoplan vs. Avacincaptad Pegol
2:30 pm: Real World Experience with Complement Inhibition for GA
- Management of Geographic Atrophy with Pegcetacoplan in Clinical Practice: First Time Data Presentation from a Large Multi-Center Study;
- Defining Occlusive Retinal Vasculitis; Retinal Vasculitis Following Intravitreal Pegcetacoplan: An Update from the ASRS ReST Committee.
3:00 pm: A panel discussion: Translating the Results of Clinical Trials to the Real-World Treatment of Late Nonexudative AMD
3:30 pm: Emerging Therapies for Exudative AMD
- KSI-501 Bispecific Anti-VEGF Anti-IL-6 Antibody Biopolymer Conjugate: First Time Results of the Multiple Ascending Dose Phase 1 Study;
- Clinical Trails Evaluating LX102 Anti-VEGF Gene Therapy in Patients with Wet AMD;
- Subretinal Delivery of RGX-314 for Neovascular AMD: A Phase 2 Pharmacodynamic Study;
- First Interim Results (24 weeks) for the Randomized Phase 2 Dose Expansion Stage of the PRISM Clinical Trial of 4D-150 in High Need Patients with nAMD;
- Sustained Release Vorolanib in Durasert E for Maintenance Therapy in wet AMD: First-Time Data from a Prospective, Controlled Phase 2 Trial of EYP-1901 – The DAVIO 2 Trial;
- Subgroup Analysis of DAVIO 2 Results; Home OCT Guided Management of Patients with nAMD;
- Longitudinal AI-based Fluid Quantification and its Implication for Remote Patient Monitoring;
- Is 12 Weeks the New Norm? What Determines Why Some Patients Need More Frequent Intravitreal Dosing?
5:00 pm: Current Anti-VEGF Therapies for Exudative AMD and Retinal Vascular Diseases: High-Dose Aflibercept
- 96-week Efficacy and Safety of Aflibercept 8 mg in nAMD: An Update from the PULSAR Study;
- Aflibercept 8mg for PCV Subgroup in the PULSAR Study;
- Aflibercept 8mg for Diabetic Macular Edema: Update on the 96-Week Results of the PHOTON Study;
- Aflibercept 8 mg: Safety Outcomes from the CANDELA, PULSAR, and PHOTON Studies.
5:50 pm: Current Anti-VEGF Therapies for Exudative AMD and Retinal Vascular Diseases: Faricimab
- Targeting Ang2 and VEGF - Biology, Pharmacokinetics and Latest Clinical Data in nAMD and DME;
- Emerging Imaging and Biological Markers Supporting Angiopoietin-2 in nAMD and DME;
- Long Term Data (week 72) from the B-RVO and C-RVO Phase 3 Faricimab Program;
- Voyager Study- Update on Faricimab in the Real World; Insights from Clinical Practice - Review of First Year Experience with Faricimab in the Real World.
6:50 pm: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Vascular Diseases
- OCT Angiography in Diabetic Retinopathy; Predictors of Diabetic Retinopathy Worsening on Ultrawide Field Imaging;
- OCS-01 for Diabetic Macular Edema: A New Perspective on Dexamethasone; Intravitreal Sustained-Release Dexamethasone Implant for DME and RVO: Interim Results from the First In-Human Phase 2 RIPPLE-1 Trial;
- Subgroup analysis and effect of disease severity in the BEHOLD phase 2 study of UBX1325 in DM;
- RZ402: A Novel Orally Administered Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor Targeting Diabetic Macular Edema;
- Oral 3TC for Center-Involved Diabetic Macular Edema: A Randomized Clinical Trial;
- APX3330 Oral Treatment to Slow the Progression of Diabetic Retinopathy Using a Binocular DRSS Severity Scale as the Endpoint;
- The Path Forward for PDS: Technical Data Supporting Device Improvements and Septum Dislodgement Mitigation;
- The impact of Continuous Delivery of Ranibizumab with PDS on Retinal Nonperfusion in Diabetic Retinal Disease;
- Combined Analysis of BUTTERFLEYE/FIREFLEYE NEXT Aflibercept for ROP Treatment Trials and the Emerging ROP Prevention Trials;
- What’s New with MacTel2?